Knowing the reasoning behind your actions can highly help the productive work you’re trying to achieve. Learn the reasons and get to know yourself better and then follow the methods that will help you get stuff done.
5 ways to keep life and business simple
Increased happiness and income from simplifying things
When distractions cut down on your productivity it’s easy to get overwhelmed and switch focus on unimportant tasks and start consuming more than creating. This is when SIMPLE moves away and COMPLICATED comes in giving you more of what you don’t need – frustration.
Here are 5 ways how you can make your life more simple today
- Declutter your home – get rid of anything you are not using. Don’t keep things just to have them with a thought that you will use it some day. That day might never come, so be wise with the stuff you fill your space. Because your space is important for your wellbeing. The less clutter you will have, the more at ease you will feel. Here you can read my blog and watch a video on How to Declutter your Home for well Deserved Clarity.
- Organise your workspace – keep things where they belong so you don’t waste time trying to find them. The same applies to your computer and phone. To help you do that here is my free audio on How to Organize Anything where you can learn 3 steps to less chaos.
- Cut out time wasters – step back and analyse a bit what takes your attention away, what stops you from completing your day’s goal, what gives you that feeling at the end of the day when you have done a lot, but haven’t achieved anything meaningful. If you need help in quick self-audit go ahead and read my blog about 7 Habits that Wastes Your Time.
- Get rid of distractions – while there are a lot of things that distract us every single day, we are not without fault here. We are the ones letting ourselves get distracted thinking “it will just be a minute” turning out to another hour of wrong focus. Here I explain how to Tackle you Distractions to Gain Back Your Focus.
- Make to-don’t list. Doing less of the things you shouldn’t be doing will highly increase your productivity leaving you with a more simple and stress free life. To help you make one, here is my take on what should be on that list.
Last, but not least, learn to say “no”. Prioritize yourself. You can’t do everything. Find out what’s really important to you and focus on those activities.
If you need help in getting to more SIMPLE life in business, join the course Freedom Business Formula and together we will double your profit and time freedom.
Do you believe that Less stuff is better? That Stuff in general weights you down?
Let me know in the comment of you think that living a simple life gives you more time for the important things?
I would love to hear your takeaway and any suggestions to simplify life.
To more simple life!
Want to increase your productivity to have time freedom while running a thriving business?
Want to skyrocket your productivity with private coaching to become a top performer?
Want to boost your productivity by restoring mind to balance, harmony and clarity?
What to know how to organize anything?
“LESS” & “SIMPLE” approach to life, business and mind for outrageous success
Search Blog Posts
Take yourself to the next level success with this short but sweet brain science behind well managed time to flow effortlessly through time.
Knowing this will give you a better perspective and insight into your own actions and decisions towards success.
We all plan, like it or not. We plan our meals for the day, we plan our vacations etc.
The frustration comes in when things don’t go as planned. Instead of looking for different options we tend to “quit” and say we prefer to “go with the flow”.
But let me show you how planning can be liberating not restricting.
Inside your daily dose of running a thriving business
Don't settle for more than 4h work days
Subscribe to work LESS and live MORE