What information is collected?
The information is collected from you when you place an order, subscribe to newsletter, respond to a survey or fill out a form. You may, however, visit the Website anonymously. In the course of operating the Website and interacting with you, the following types of information will be collected:
When you sign up to receive a newsletters, respond to a survey, register for a class, purchase any product or service, you may be required to provide Agnese Rudzate with certain information about yourself, such as your name, address, e-mail address, mailing address, social media information, phone number or credit card information.
When you place an Order, you must provide Agnese Rudzate with certain information about the products and services you are seeking to purchase. Such information is collectively called the “Order Information.” The Order Information is used to fulfil your Order.
When you wish to purchase a product or service, you will be required to provide certain information in addition to the Personal Information and Order Information noted above. Such information may include a debit card number, credit card number, expiration date, billing address, activation codes, and similar information. Such information is collectively called the “Billing Information.” Billing Information is collected and processed by third-party payment processor operating as an agent Agnese Rudzate does not directly obtain or process any Billing Information.
In addition to the information noted above, Agnese Rudzate may collect Other information which may include:
A. Additional information about yourself that you voluntarily provide, such as household income range, gender, product and service preferences and other information that does not identify you personally.
B. Information that is automatically collected when you use the Website, including:
- IP addresses, which may consist of a static or dynamic IP address and will sometimes point to a specific identifiable computer or device; browser type and language; referring and exit pages and URLs; date and time; amount of time spent on particular pages; what sections of the Website you visit; and similar data;
- Information about your device, including the type of device; universally unique ID (“UUID”); advertising identifier (“IDFA”); MAC address; operating system and version (e.g., iOS, Android or Windows); carrier and country location; hardware and processor information (e.g., storage, chip speed, camera resolution, NFC enabled); network type (WiFi, 3G, 4G, LTE); and similar data.
C. Agnese Rudzate also may collect or receive information from third parties, such as Facebook and other third-party social media sites.
Below is a list of advertising/remarketing providers that Agnese Rudzate uses; however, such list may be subject to change based on the campaigns that are being run and it is endeavoured to be updated diligently. You may use the accompanying links to learn more about such providers and, if available, how to opt-out from their targeted ads or other personalization features. Please note you will not necessarily be opted-out of advertising or content generally; you may still receive generic ads or content.
- For Facebook, please visit: http://www.facebook.com/about/privacy
2. For Twitter, please visit: https://twitter.com/en/privacy
3. For Google, please visit: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en-US
Use of your information
Any of the information that has been collected from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience. Your information helps to better respond to your individual needs.
- To improve the Website based on the information and feedback received from you.
- To improve customer service. Your information helps to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To process transactions. Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- To send periodic emails. The email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, please find the included detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
In an ongoing effort to better understand the Website visitors, customers, Agnese Rudzate may analyze the Order Information and Other Information in aggregate form in order to operate, maintain, manage, and improve the Websites and products and services. This aggregate information does not identify you personally. Agnese Rudzate may share this aggregate data with her affiliates, agents, and business partners. She may also disclose aggregated user statistics in order to describe her products and services to current and prospective business partners and to other third parties for other lawful purposes.
Agnese Rudzate does not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist her in operating the Website, conducting her business, tracking affiliate payments or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. Agnese Rudzate may also release your information when she believes release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce the Website policies, or protect hers or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Agnese Rudzate implements a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information.
Agnese Rudzate offers the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into her Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems and are required to keep the information confidential.
After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be kept on file for more than 30 days.
Agnese Rudzate takes commercially reasonable steps to protect the Information from loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction, taking into account the risks involved in processing and the nature of such data, and in compliance with applicable laws and regulations. Please understand, that no security system is impenetrable. Agnese Rudzate cannot guarantee the security of her databases, nor can she guarantee that the Information that you supply will not be intercepted while being transmitted to and from her over the Internet. In particular, e-mail sent to or from the Website may not be secure, and you should therefore take special care in deciding what information you send to her via e-mail.
Occasionally, at Agnese Rudzate’s discretion, she may include or offer third party products or services on the Website. These third-party websites have separate and independent privacy policies. She therefore has no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked websites. Nonetheless, she seeks to protect the integrity of her Website and welcome any feedback about these websites.
Sharing with Third Parties
Agnese Rudzate contract with other companies to perform certain business-related services. She may disclose your information, including personal information in some cases, to certain types of third-party companies, but only to the extent needed to enable them to provide such services, including, without limitation, technical assistance, order fulfilment, customer service, marketing assistance, payment processing, survey collection, promotional and marketing assistance, and business operations. These other companies will have access to your information, including personal information in some cases, only as necessary to perform their functions and to the extent permitted by law. She may also disclose your information to any of her parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, joint ventures, or other companies under common control with her in order to support delivery of her products and services.
Contacting Agnese Rudzate
Information You Share on Public Forums
Retention of Personal Information