Cookies are small packets of data that a website stores on your computer’s or mobile device’s hard drive so that your computer will “remember” information about your visit.
Cookies help to remember and process the items in your shopping cart, understand and save your preferences for future visits and compile aggregate data about Website traffic and Website interaction so that Agnese Rudzate can offer better experiences and tools in the future:
- Performance and Analytics. Cookies help to analyze how the Services are being accessed and used and enable to track performance of the Services.
- Agnese Rudzate partners with third party publishers, advertising networks and service providers to manage her ads on other websites. Her third party partners may set cookies on your device or browser to gather information about your activities on the Website and other websites you visit, in order to provide you with these ads.
- Agnese Rudzate may use both session cookies (which expire once you close your web browser) and persistent cookies (which stay on your computer until you delete them) to help her to collect Other Information and to enhance your experience using the Website.
- Opting Out. If you do not want to place a cookie on your hard drive, you may be able to turn that feature off on your computer or mobile device. Please consult your Internet browser’s documentation for information on how to do this and how to delete persistent cookies. However, if you decide not to accept cookies from, the Website may not function properly.
- Device Identifiers are used to track, analyze and improve the performance of the Website and ads.
- Agnese Rudzate may contract with third-party service providers to assist her in better understanding of Website visitors. These service providers are not permitted to use the information collected on our behalf except to help conduct and improve the business.